Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Short and Sweet

Have to say that my last post was a little on the long side. I will try to keep a little shorter in the future. After all, this Blog is about BBQ, not my life story. As I said in my last post if you made it till the end I will be making BBQ pork ribs (I prefer the St. Louis style which are a little more meaty than the baby backs) for the Superbowl.

I looked up some recipes and the basic formula is:

1.) Cook the ribs in the broiler for about 30 minutes

2.) Cut the ribs into serving size pieces

3.) Cook the ribs in your Crockpot on low for 7-10 hours on low

They also suggest cooking them in a bbq sauce, but I like to add the sauce after word so I will cook them with the just the rub.

Gotta find some good spice rubs. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

No comments: